Redirects allows us to direct certain URLs to a targeted URL.
Types of redirects that can be created
- Permanent (301)
- Temporary (302)
- Redirects can be used for search engine optimization.
- Redirects can be used to direct users from old categories to the new one.
- Website relaunch can icorporate redirectrs in order to direct users to the new website.
- Source: relative URL to be redirected (1)
- Code: Type of redirect (2)
- Target: relative URL to be redirected to (3)
Updated about 1 year ago